Monday, August 3, 2009

The Cox Family

I finally got the chance to take my good friends Liz and Shane's family pictures. We met up at Jennings Park in Marysville. I had never been there and I am excited I finally got to check it out! It was an evening photoshoot and the sun was starting to get low in the sky. We began with the photoshoot and I got to see just how busy 2 year old twin girls are! This whole time I completely underestimated them! They were not very interested in what we were trying to accomplish, but I think we still were able to get some great moments captured. Their 4 year old son did very well for us and sat quite nicely when we needed him to. This was a great learning experience for me and Im so greatful I got to do it!










A great shot crossing the bridge to the pond.






This ended up being a great shot of their family! It really showed all their different personalities!


Flower child! Too cute.






'Seriously, guys? I'd much rather be running amuck!'


The only moment I was able to capture one of the girls sitting at looking at the camera. Such a cutie!




No comments:

Post a Comment