Sunday, September 13, 2009

Miss Adeline's Senior Pictures

Addie and I took a road trip down to Seattle to do her senior pictures. We first decided on Gas Works Park and found some great picture spots. Then we drove around Pioneer Square about 3 times before we finally found a parking spot in a garage that wasnt $20, as there was a Sounders game about to start. We walked around and found some awesome old brick and wrought iron and snapped some pics, oblivious to the people on the streets. On the way back towards home, I decided to stop at my hot spot near where I work in Kirkland for some more pics. I knew I would be doing more senior sessions there and I hadnt actually walked the site yet, and it ended up being my favorite spot! I am really happy with all we came up with!



Gas Works Park, Seattle.






Pioneer Square, Seattle.


Kirkland





Gas Works Park, Seattle.


Kirkland.




Kirkland






No comments:

Post a Comment