Friday, August 14, 2009

Baby Levi

This was my second infant session, and I am quite proud of it! Baby Levi is the little brother of one of my first portrait sessions ever in my home studio. Our intent was to not only get pictures of Levi, but with his big brother as well, but as any parent knows, babies and kids have minds of their own and we werent able to get any shots of the two brothers together. Levi is a beautiful baby! He was patient with all of our "posing" but eventually let us know when he had enough. I am so happy to have completed my second infant shoot and get the shots I did!








Baby footsies!






Levi's Daddy came up with this shot:) Nice job, Daddy!





Love how he put his arms around his dad's hand!



















Love, love, LOVE this shot.









Snugglin with momma.









No comments:

Post a Comment