Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kaylee Jordyn

Snappin pics, Diva Style! :)


I did a spur of the moment shoot for my friends mom for her daughters (and also my very good friend of 24 years) birthday. I guess it wasn't as much of a 'shoot' as it was snapping a few quick pictures in my yard. I was in full bright sun, so Miss Kay is a little squinty, but we made it work. The beginning of the shoot made me giggle because Kaylee is a little diva, telling me she needed a rest after each shot, or giving me a 5 year old diva reason why she cant do it. It cracks me up because her mommy is so not a diva, but grammy tells me thats her Auntie Nenny (Jenny) coming out in her. She made sure that I liked her new sparkly purple nail polish she got especially for the pictures. Heres what we ended up with.
























No comments:

Post a Comment